My first H@rdStyle My first H@rdStyle

I hear a violin.

It's goooood!

_.-| Martyr |-._ [Revised _.-| Martyr |-._ [Revised

I like the original

The original had more feeling to it, this seems to be just a way to remix good work and turn it into crappy work. Sorry, Original is better imo.

DjBliss responds:

For a sad song, there should be no beat, or drums to it. There has to be the pure feeling of how one plays the song by themselves with no other alternative for a way to make it sound "Better". The reason I gave it a 5, is all you did was pretty much modernized it. It wasnt good with the drums or the added beat, it was better in the original.

Before you assume that one will like your work, ask youself "How is this better than the first?" Or "How is this good in what way?" I am not trying to be rude. But if you want honesty, then there you go.

The original was far superior to this. But its good for the modernizer.
-MP2E

This is now not a useless review :)

Thank you for taking the time to make a second review..... That was much better and I appreciate that you explained how it deserved a 5

Bliss

Spaze Unofficial - Project C Kick Spaze Unofficial - Project C Kick

Can't wait.

This is really freakin sweet! I can't wait for the full version of the song to be released.

SpazeUnofficial responds:

Thanks man! :D

_.-| Martyr |-._ _.-| Martyr |-._

I have to know.

It's a beautiful soundtrack. I can't help to ask myself "what was he thinking when he made this?" The only conclusion I could write up was you where either watching the sun rising with a great anticipation of that day. Or you where watching the stars on a very lit up night. I really have to know.

When I think of this song (Since I am more of a good story to a action conflict and such) I was thinking of someone very important dieing in your hands. As the sorrow overwhelms the protagonist the rage and empathy starts to kick in. Spending his final moment with the close friend while he/she dies. (he slash she because it's all depending on the person)

So what was on your mind when you made this track up?

Wolftacular responds:

I'm glad you like it! And about the source of inspiration, it obviously wasn't something very happy. During this time, I had just gone through breaking up with a girl I really really really loved.

If you wish to know more, here's a short paragraph I wrote about my feelings at that exact time: http://wolftacular.deviantart.com/gal lery/#/d29pod3

(it won't let me paste the full link, so just copypaste the above and erase the spaces)

Thanks for the comment!

The brother i never had The brother i never had

Damn son!

This is some epic stuff man. I say keep it up and keep it coming!

The feeling is also pretty well fitted. Yes we all lose somebody. Some handle a lot differently than others.

MYDBoi responds:

Thank you man. This track is for anyone and everyone who has lost somebody that means alot to em. I'll definitely have more out soon.

MM2 (Dr Wily) MM2 (Dr Wily)

Great!

I loved it. Brings back the good ol days of mega man.

Take Five (Dave Brubeck cover) Take Five (Dave Brubeck cover)

lol

I just realized you suck at making music.

Omnigon responds:

I just realized you suck at making music. What a coincidence.

Feels Like Meh (NG Cut) Feels Like Meh (NG Cut)

Let me see.

This is a great beat. I can imagine a city in the sky. As if you created this city and there is people roaming it day by day enjoying the life style.

I like this song man. Keep up the great work!!

Exploria Exploria

nice nice nice

I think you used the Stellum instrument and the Distant instrument. FL studio. XD

PearlDrummer516 responds:

You are correct, you're revealing all my secrets though, shhhhh! Hahaha.

- Arron -

Slaying the Dragon Slaying the Dragon

Hm A bit bland.

Maybe if you put a little more into it. This just seems to be a bit bland. Like there is some actual tone that needs to be put in it. Because I cant visualize any type of scenario with this little beat. All I can hear is a simple drum loop. Then dent dent. :\

If you could make something with a little more feeling and beat to it. I might change my mind. But thus far it just says one thing. "din din dent dent dent." Not a lot of English in that saying.

Omnigon responds:

Try making sense next time you want to insult someone. I'll go back to making spectacular music now.